M M M mmmmmm!
And that is my description !
These are so easy to make, that you get the feeling that you do not have to spend all day in the kitchen, to make something really tasty.
Next time I know guests are coming over for coffee I’ll make one portion and serving freshly made and warm.
Last Sunday my husband, my mother and I, was at the movie. I took along a muffin to each of us . The guy sitting next to my mother, showed great skepticism when the elderly lady begun to unwrap the crisp white greaseproof paper. When he saw the muffin he raised one eyebrow, and ate my mothers muffin with his eyes. It’s fun to observe people sometimes, and I really wish I had an extra muffin with me, to given to him
10 to 12 pcs
Cream Cheese filling:
- 3.5 oz (200 gr) cheese natural
- 1 egg – medium
- squeezed juice from a 1/4 lemon
- 2 oz (70 gr) sugar
- 3.5 oz (100 gr) goodies, as chopped nuts and chocolate
- 8 oz (220 gr) flour
- 1 – 1.5 oz (30 to 40 gr) cocoa powder
- 1 to 2 tsp instant coffee powder
- pinsh salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp vanilla powder / vanilla extract
- 2.5 ooz (75 gr) sugar
- 2.5 oz (75 gr) dark brown sugar
- 2 oz weigth (70 gr) canola oil
- 8 fl oz (2.5 dl) water
- 2 tsp of apple vinegar or other acid
I start by making the filling and set aside in the fridge. You can make the filling hours in advance.
Make sure the cream cheese and eggs are at room temperature.
Mix together all ingredients, not the nuts and chocolate, combine until smooth.
Mix in the chocolate and nuts and set the bowl in the fridge.
Mix together water, canola oil and vinegar and set aside.
I often use Starbucks coffee when I bake, but you can use any brand of instant coffee you like.
Sieft the flour, baking soda, salt, coffee and cocoa powder …Add the vanilla sugar, if that is what you are using …
… Make a depression in the flour and pour in the liquid in one adittion, add the vanila extract, if that is what you are using.
Mix together until the batter is smooth and shiny. Remember! The less you work this batter , the better the muffins will be .
Devide the batter in 10 to 12 muffin cups. Using a tablespoon add the cream cheese filling , try to put the cream cheese filling into the batter and not all on top.
Take a fork or barbecue stick and swirl sircular motion in every muffin cup, to gently mixed together as a marbled pattern.
Bake in middle of oven at 350 F (180 C ) degrees for 23 – 25 minutes. To a stick inserted in chocolate cake part, comes out clean.
If sticking in to the cream cheese filling, the stick will never come out clean.
Cool and enjoy with a glass of ice cold milk.
sweets 2 share
- If you wish to add an advertice on sweets2share.com for your relevant products for baking and cake decoration. To reach interested readers, please contact me email@example.com
- I hope you will share this recipe with your friend on your social networks like Twitter and Facook.
Or share sweets 2 Share Facebook Fan page with your friends. The facebook fan page, you will find HERE!