This frosting you can use to cover and decorate so many kind of cakes and cupcakes.
The mild tast of the cream cheese combined with ligt chokolate makes this cream delicious.
With thiss portion you can cover a large sheet cake, decorate 20 -25 cupcakes or cover nd fill a 3 liar cake.
- 7 oz ( 200 gr) cream cheese
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3.5 oz (100 gr) butter
- 3.5 oz (100 gr) milk chocolate
- 17.8 oz (500 gr) powdered sugar
To make the frosting!
In a small sauce pan melt the butter over low heat and remove from the heat.
Add the chocolate and let it melt to be combined with the butter.
Set aside and let it cool to room temperature.
Cream the cream cheese until smooth and soft. It is easyest if the cream cheese is not to cool or to warm. Take it out of the fridge 30 minutes before frosting will be made.
Pour the cooled chocolate mixture into the cream cheese…
… and mix until smooth and soft.
Add the sifted powdered sugar and beat until fluffy and light.
This frosting is soft in consistency, like moste frostings containing cream cheese.
… but put it in the fridge for 20 minutes befor swirling up your cupcakes, so the frosting sets and better keep it`s shape.
Decorate your cupcakes as desired and store them in the fridge until 15 minutes before serving.
The recipe for Moist Chocolate Cupcakes -no eggs- you will find HERE !
- If you wish to add an advertice on sweets2share.com for your relevant products for baking and cake decoration. To reach interested readers, please contact me email@example.com
- I hope you will share this recipe with your friend on your social networks like Twitter and Facook.
Or share sweets 2 Share Facebook Fan page with your friends. The facebook fan page, you will find HERE!